Today I was craving something sweet and warm. I blame it on the cold weather!
So I decided to dig out the recipe my Mom always likes to use and decided to make myself a peach cobbler. I say myself, because not only am I the only one in this house who likes Peach Cobbler, but I refuse to share this yummy goodness.
Yeah, yeah....A moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips, but can you really blame me? This recipe is so good and irresistible!
So are you ready to know how to make this?
Well its a good thing I am feeling generous to share this recipe with you! LOL
QUICK AND EASY PEACH COBBLER
1 Cube Butter or Margarine
1 Cup Flour
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Sugar
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
3/4 Cups Milk
Pinch of Salt
3 to 4 Cups Fruit -- (I used 2 large cans of peaches; drained)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line your baking dish or spray with nonstick spray.
2. Melt butter and pour into cake pan.
3. In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Then add the milk.
4. Pour over the butter and add the fruit.
5. Bake for about 40 minutes to 1 hour.
I sometimes add some cinnamon to the dry mix before adding the milk. This gives it extra flavor, but it is not necessary.
This is also good with vanilla ice creams on top of it when served warm!