Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Media Kit



 I welcome all pitches!

Things I Love Or Would Love To Review (but are not limited to):

Movies
TV Show Seasons
Music
Video Games
Computer Games
Board Games & Card Games
Electronics
Household Products
Office Supplies
Tools
Clothes (womens and childrens)
Shoes (womens and childrens)
Bath & Body
Beauty
Food & Drinks
  Animal Supplies - Dog, Cat, Hamster, Bird
Eco-friendly Products

I require a sample of the product so that I can write an honest review.
This sample is to be kept by me in exchange for my review.

Giveaways:

I love giveaways because they create traffic to my blog, as well as the companies websites.
I prefer to have the sponsor ship the prize directly to the winner.

For Reviews & Giveaways:

I will email you the direct link to my post as soon as it is published.

Advertising:

If you are interested in advertising on my site, please contact me via email. One button or link is $10 per month. If you are interested in having me place a banner on my home page, we can discuss that as well.

Any questions feel free to contact me at :
djsfoxylady@gmail.com

No comments :