Tuesday, September 21, 2010

(REVIEW) Eden's Fantasy Bad Boy Massager

Since I am a product reviewer for Eden's Fantasy, my husband has been feeling a little left out.  I kept reviewing all of these products for my pleasure, and I decided to surprise him with something for his pleasure.

After watching Road Trip on TV, the art of prostate massage left me curious and wondering if I could pleasure my husband with one of the many different items focused on this type of foreplay.  I ordered the Bad Boy Prostate Massager  in black.

I will say that if your partner is new to this type of foreplay, I would start with something a little smaller.  This sucker was huge!  It was packaged great, yet when we opened it, it was a lot larger than what we expected.  Even with all of the fun things that were going on in my head, I knew this was not going to be a fun task.

I will say that it does have a lot of vibration that could more than likely please the woman as well, but we were a little hesitant in using it for him.  Again, I would try something smaller and less scary for first time users.

PRODUCT RATING:
2/5 Shopping Carts


PRODUCT INFO:
  • Material / Texture:

    Material:
    Silicone
    Texture:
    Velvety
    Safety features:
    Non-porous / Phthalates free / Hypo-allergenic / Food-grade material / Latex free

  • Design / Shape / Size:

    Length:
    9"
    Insertable length:
    5"
    Circumference:
    5 1/4"
    Diameter:
    1 5/8"
    Weight:
    0.5 lb

  • Performance:

    Control type:
    Push button
    Powered By:
    1 LR1

  • Care and Maintenance:

    Care and cleaning:
    Dishwasher safe / Boilable / Bleachable

  • Other

    Neck diameter:
    1 1/8"
    Special features:
    • Waterproof
    • Hands free
    • Batteries included
    Functions:
    Vibrating


No comments :