Monday, February 1, 2010

PRIMA PRINCESS DVD Review

  From the website:

“Prima Princessa Presents Swan Lake” available March 2, 2010. For Ages 3-6
This DVD is designed by two mom-entrepreneurs on a mission to bring the beauty and magic of ballet into the lives of children everywhere. It is a hip new twist on learning about ballet, featuring the Paris Opera Ballet and Students from School of American Ballet at Lincoln Center, Official Academy of New York City Ballet. Our 40 minute DVD is a cool, fun, beautiful show with a brain. Prima Princessa, an animated fairy ballerina, magically transports a group of little girls to see the Paris Opera Ballet perform select segments of Swan Lake. In between acts, the children return home to learn simple ballet steps which are playfully shown mixed into colorful montages of toys, animals, children and young dancers from the School of American Ballet.

MY REVIEW:

I admit it.  When I was a little girl, I wanted to dance my little tush off and spin around as fast as I could.  I wanted to make up routines and wear the pretty clothes.  Well, I never did get to be a little ballerina, but my daughter is now at the age of 5 and wanting to dance like a princess.

When Prima Princess sent me this DVD, my daughter wanted to watch it in the living room so she would have plenty of room to twirl around.  She LOVED it.  She loved the music, the ballerina's and the cartoon ballerina that narrated the movie.  She is even asking for tutu's and ballet shoes now.  She liked how they showed her different ballet moves and now she is anxious for Daddy to get home so she can show him.

The only thing is my daughter wishes it were longer.  It is only a 40 minute movie, and she was still wanting to dance! So I happily replayed it for her and she is enjoying it again.

A great DVD for your little princess, dancer or music lover child.  They will get 40 minutes of fun and you will get 40 minutes of peace!

WEBSITE: PRIMA PRINCESS
PRICE: $12.99
PrimaPrincessa.com   PrimaPrincessa.com

No comments :