Wednesday, January 27, 2010

IN BLOOM by Reese Witherspoon/AVON Review


AVON presents IN BLOOM by Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon’s premier fragrance. Developed by Reese with a prestigious fragrance designer, this precious floral elixir expresses indulgent sensuality with a sumptuous trio of signature blossoms. 
This is our most premium fragrance ever, lavished with ingredients of exceptional quality. Sensual and elegant, it entices the senses with gardenia blossoms and lush florals, enveloped in amber wood and peach tea leaves. 

MY THOUGHTS:

When my mom gave me this as a gift, I was jumping up and down because I have wanted it since it came out.  The scent is so girly and romantic.  The lotion leaves your skin feeling luxurious and smelling lovely.  The perfume is a sheer delight when you put it on.  AVON has come up with wonderful smelling perfumes before, but this one takes the cake.  I would definitely buy this product when mine runs out.  I will have to stock up on it though, because my youngest daughter is already loving it!

I give this product 5 shopping carts!!!!

Site: AVON
Lotion Price: $15.00
Perfume Price: $34.00
Body Spray price: $15.00

I received these items as a gift from my mother and did not receive any money or products from the company. This is an honest review on a product that captured my interest.




1 comment :

ReaganStar said...

This sounds exactly like the scent I like, I will have to check it out.